The SLIDE 1285 is a large format, air-operated, manual-drawer press. It was created in partnership with ChromaLuxe, the world-leading manufacturer of high-quality, rigid sublimation substrates. The SLIDE 1285’s two independent heating areas give you the power to sublimate very high-definition images up to 31.5-in x 47.25-in onto a range of substrates, including textiles, aluminum, MDF, wood, tiles, etc.
It is suitable for: large-format textile prints, sublimation on large-format textiles, and large-format rigid substrates.
- Auto-open and -close
- Two independent, concentric heating zones for an even heat distribution all over the plate
- Lower platen slides almost all the way out
- Double pneumatic cylinders ensure even pressure across the whole platen
- Two-year machine warranty
- Ten-year warranty on heating elements