||Photo Rag® Metallic – a natural white, 100% cotton paper – guarantees archival standards. With its premium high-gloss baryta
inkjet coating and a silvery shimmering metallic effect Photo Rag® Metallic meets the highest industry standards regarding
density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper.
Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
||Photographic and fine art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour
photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards etc.
|Calcium Carbonate buffered
||Contains Barium Sulphate
|Conditions of use and storage
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.