Holds rolls securely. Moves them easily.
Say goodbye to dollies, pallet jacks and sore backs. Designed specifically for grand- and wide format printers, sign makers, and anyone responsible for lifting wide or heavy media rolls, the On-A-Roll® Lifter will:
Save Your Back.
No pulling. No heaving. No hefting. In minutes, with no strain to the back, you can lift heavy or wide rolls associated with today’s larger and faster print runs. The On-A-Roll Lifter’s sturdy steel construction allows the lifting of media up to 660 lbs. and up to 16.4 feet wide.
Avoid costly and dangerous mishandling mistakes that result in damaged media.
What was once a two-person job becomes manageable by one, allowing a single employee to safely handle oversized and heavy media.
This roll transporter works great for lower profile grand and wide format printers, sign makers and anyone lifting wide or heavy media rolls. With a 3.25″ (82.5 mm) clearance of the bottom fork, it’s a perfect complement to HP Latex 1500, 3000, 3100, and 3500 printers.
- Nylon safety straps allow solo users to pull media rolls of up to 660 lbs. into the securing tray for transport.
- The easy-to-use foot pump allows users to raise the material for transport with minimal effort.
- Heavy-duty rotating casters allow users to navigate through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Pushing awkward rolls around corners is no longer a concern.
- Slide your media rolls right up to the printer for efficient loading.
- Tray cut out for easy maneuvering around floor mounted brackets.