Sharpening an image enhances the overall visual impression of that image, and is an essential step in creating a good digital print. nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 offers features and controls necessary to achieve optimal sharpness in any image. This tool simplifies the process by providing you with controls that are both easy to use and understand.
- Now you can work on 16-bit images and sharpen them without having to reduce the image to 8-bits.
- nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 Selective. A powerful new feature of nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 is the Selective tool. Use the nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 Selective tool to apply sharpening to your images using selective brush strokes.
- The Advanced Panel provides you with additional controls to set the amount of sharpening both to the entire image, as well as to specific areas within the image. The Advanced Panel consists of five sliders that can control the amount of sharpening applied to specific areas within the image.
- The RAW Presharpening filter is a new sharpening tool within nik Sharpener Pro 2.0 that was designed to enhance images converted from a RAW file format.
- A larger preview area allows you to see how the sharpening alters the image. With the larger preview area you see more of the image and get a better understanding of the results.
- The two different overlay modes enable you to see a visual representation of the sharpening that will be applied to the image.
0 products found.