Primer P4 for Glass: The adhesion properties of UV curable inks on glass (screen printing and digital) are significantly improved by the use of Special Primer P4. The application of this special "solvent" is possible, either by manually wiping it onto the entire surface with a cloth or byusing a spray gun. Depending on the ink used, adhesion improvements on metals and plastics can also be achieved.
More Uniform Results
- Avoids surface irregularities resulting from contamination
- Remove fingerprints and grease residues.
Improved adhesion properties, even on difficult substrates
- Improved adhesion to glass, metal and plastics
- Works with Marabu printing inks (screen printing and digital) but also with other ones
Very simple application
- Apply, wait briefly, done!