97 products found.
Keencut Simplex Cutter Bar- 44in
The Simplex is more than a straight edge. Its a lightweight, portable straight edge mounted with a quality cutting head that features utility knife blades.
... Read More
- Accurate to within .03"
- Use on a floor or a bench
- A lightweight, portable straight edge mounted with a quality cutting head
- Proven durability as an “all-day, everyday use” trimmer for photographers as well as in a wide variety of industries
- Perfect for heavy-use cutting and trimming of flexible materials
- Can be used to cut offset printing plates, packaging materials, polyethylene and mounting board
- Offers the same dynamic features as the Professional, plus a very large format that cuts up to 100"
- It is engineered for total cut precision
- Maximum cut depth of up to 2mm
Keencut Javelin Integra- 64in Cutter
Love the .008 accuracy of the Javelin Series 2 and the optional Big Bench and Lift Hold system add-ons? With the new Javelin Integra, youll get this function ... Read More
- Accurate to within .008"
- Ideal for shops with low to medium output production
- Combines the accuracy of Javelin Series 2 and the optional Big Bench and Lift & Hold system
Keencut Safety Straight Edge- 24in
The Keencut Straight Edge, in silver anodized aluminum, is a superb straight edge for use in marking, drawing, pen-lining, scoring or cutting. It can be used ... Read More
Ruler (1 pk)
- Available in eight convenient sizes from 24" to 72".
- Safe to use the straight edge with all types of hand-held tools where accuracy is required.
- Comes fitted with two full-length grip strips to steady the straight edge and protect sensitive surfaces.
Keencut Evolution 2- 64in Cutter
The new Evolution-E2 precision cutter is an integrated wide format cutting system designed to revolutionize the speed, accuracy and convenience of the finishi ... Read More
- Pair with the Proteus Work Bench for the ultimate work space
- Can handle the output of every size and type of roll feed or flatbed printer
- A cutting machine that will meet the challenges of the most demanding operator and enhance valuable artwork
- Equipped with a new two-way cutting head and quick-fit accessory options making it ideal for left-handed and right handed operators
- Handles substrates between 0"- 3/4"