Hahnemühle Hemp uses one of the oldest and most diverse natural fibres in the world and is made of 60% hemp fibre. The FineArt inkjet paper’s base impresses with its bright white natural tone, and thanks to the bright white colour of the hemp fibres, no optical brighteners are required. The lightly textured surface gives the paper a pleasant, silky feel. Combined with the matt premium inkjet coating, this is a truly versatile FineArt inkjet paper. Colours and details are brilliantly reproduced, the depth of the black truly stands out and contrasts are reproduced with stunning effect. The acid- and lignin-free FineArt inkjet paper meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance. Hemp was an essential part of paper production for centuries, and due to its extremely robust fibres, it has often been used for long-lasting historical documents, such as the Gutenberg Bible and the US Declaration of Independence.
- 290 gsm, 60% hemp fibre, 40% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Lightly textured felt structure
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 compliant / museum quality for high age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems