Hahnemühle Agave augments the Natural Line with a FineArt inkjet paper that is produced using agave fibres. 70% of this unique, environmentally friendly FineArt inkjet paper is made from sisal fibres. The base material stands out with its bright white natural tone and does not contain optical brighteners. The rough, yet delicately defined surface texture gives the subject a captivating sense of depth and impresses with a pleasant, soft feel. The matt premium inkjet coating guarantees outstanding print results with excellent reproduction of colour and detail, deep black and optimum contrasts. Hahnemühle Agave is acid- and lignin-free and meets the most exacting requirements in terms of age resistance. The combination of unique raw fibre materials, bright white natural tone, balanced surface texture and the customary high print quality makes it an exclusive, versatile FineArt inkjet paper.
- 290 gsm, 70% agave fibre, 30% cotton
- White, without optical brighteners
- Rough, yet delicately defined surface texture
- Matte premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results
- Acid- and lignin-free
- ISO 9706 compliant / museum quality for high age resistance
- Compatible with pigment and dye inkjet systems