Stretch canvas prints simply, quickly and economically with the GOframe Stretcher Frame 1500 Pro, which provides a bar depth of 1 1/2" and a width of 7/8". The system uses high-quality adhesive tape that eliminates the need for stretching pliers, along with reusable patented clamps to ensure perfectly square frames while keeping the tape from touching the canvas. Other features include:
- U-shaped fasteners allow the canvas to fold into the miter, creating neat and perfectly folded corners
- With the clamps, bars snap easily into place, providing constant tension for a tight, drum-like feel
- The stretcher bars are available in 8"- 60" lengths
- The bars can be cut and re-assembled for odd sizes and lengths beyond 60"
- The bars are made from the best grades of North American basswood with low resin and lignin content from sawmills that use sustainable forest practices
- The bars are kiln-dried to a moisture content below 8% to ensure they don’t warp or shrink
SKU: 1500PSK (Starter Kit Includes: Pro Corner Clamps, 4oz Glue, Trimmer, Pins, and Extra Blade Pack)