Stretch unique canvas prints simply and quickly with the GOframe Hexagon Stretcher Frame System. The system uses high-quality adhesive tape that eliminates the need for stretching pliers, along with reusable patented clamps to ensure perfectly shaped hexagon frames while keeping the tape from touching the canvas. Other features include:
• U-shaped fasteners allow the canvas to fold into the miter, creating neat and perfectly folded corners.
• With the clamps, bars snap easily into place, providing constant tension for a tight, drum-like feel.
• The stretcher bars are 5 inches long and packed in cases of 36.
• The bars are made from the best grades of North American basswood with low resin and lignin content from sawmills that use sustainable forest practices.
• The bars are kiln-dried to a moisture content below 8% to ensure they don’t warp or shrink.