GF 287 RoughMark™ is a 3.0 mil matte clear polymeric vinyl film coated with a high-tack removable (HTR) solvent acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive on a 90# layflat liner. GF 287’s thick HTR adhesive is designed to aggressively grip onto textured substrates such as brick or block, yet cleanly remove without leaving adhesive residue on the contact surface The 90# liner provides excellent dimensional stability for digital printing. GF 287 accepts a variety of solvent-based, eco-solvent, latex and *UV curable inks common to wide format digital printing systems.
This film conforms well using controlled heat and features clean removability from a variety of moderately textured substrates including brick, block, and concrete surfaces (vertical application only). If a high gloss finish is desired, it is recommended to use GF 242 gloss clear cast laminate.
• Thick HTR adhesive aggressively bonds yet provides clean removability for 6 months from most surfaces
• Matte Clear film provides a painted-on look
• Designed for moderately textured surfaces, this high opacity film conforms with heat to Brick, Cement, & Cinder Block Walls
• Safe for all spaces with its E84 Class A Fire rating and compliance with REACH, RoHS and Prop 65
- Printed GF 287 graphics on dark surfaces may require the use of white inks for opacity.