Pricing includes Epson's $300 Instant Rebate off the regular price.
Epson® professional photo and graphics printers built around our revolutionary PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead technology have set the benchmark for high-end print quality. With the SureColor® P8570DL, Epson brings that same technology to high-speed production, photo and graphic art printing—with an equally extraordinary design. Featuring the smallest footprint in its class1 and all-front-operation, this high-performance printer fits where other printers can’t. Its innovative 6-color aqueous-pigment ink set delivers the widest color gamut in its class2. This printer pairs simple, carefree operation with new levels of versatility and media flexibility, as well as a dual-roll configuration, to help you do more with less—all with a low total cost of ownership. Add it all up, and this is not just a one-of-a-kind printer—it’s a powerful option for high-volume shops and fleets. The SureColor P8570DL uses 6-color UltraChrome® PRO6 Ink with Gray and a high-capacity 1.6-liter ink pack system to produce vivid, beautiful output that rivals comparable 8-color printers.
- Incredible performance without compromise — produces sharp, detailed and colorful photographic prints using a reliable 2.64" PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead, delivering remarkable photo production print speeds up to 195 ft2/hr3
- Innovative compact design fits almost any workflow — unique flattop design with complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
- Outstanding image quality with six colors — UltraChrome PRO6 Ink with Gray (ink sold separately) produces vibrant, rich colorful prints with smooth gradations and neutral black-and-white images that rival comparable 8-color printers
- Print on a wide range of media for various photo applications — print on a wide range of media, including photo, fine art, canvas and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick
- Seamless, dual-roll productivity — automatically switch between two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production; included high-capacity 1.6 L ink pack system helps reduce cartridge changes
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3" touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes; SuperSpeed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any workflow
- Security features and IT tools — over 28 security features for office or remote office locations, including hardware encryption, IC card option for user control and tracking, and a host of IT management tools
- Small footprint — compact design fits into small spaces
- Includes Adobe® Embedded Print Engine as a standard option — natively process PDF and PostScript® files for fast and reliable printing
- Maximize productivity with included Epson Software Suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT4 — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
- RoHS compliant
- End-of-life options available5
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner
Standard delivery included. Lift gate and custom handling fees may apply.