Pricing includes Epson's $500 Instant Rebate off the regular price.
Streamline your workflow and maximize productivity with the high-performance SureColor F6370 printer. Offering fast print speeds up to 680 square feet per hour1, this 44" dye-sublimation printer quickly and efficiently produces high-quality images for promotional products, cut-and-sew fabrics and more. Designed with ease of use in mind, the intuitive SureColor F6370 comes equipped with Epson® Edge workflow software, featuring an Adobe PostScript® 3™ engine. The SureColor F6370 also includes an easily accessible maintenance bay, a built-in cutter for roll-to-sheet convenience and an included take-up reel system for unattended printing.
- Fast print speeds — up to 680 square feet per hour
- High-quality images — efficient UltraChrome® DS Ink delivers vibrant color saturation and contrast
- Seamless workflow — equipped with powerful Epson Edge workflow software, featuring an Adobe PostScript 3 engine
- Versatile media support — features built-in cutter and optional take-up reel system
- Optimized for Epson DS Transfer Papers — Multipurpose, Rigid Photo Optimized, Adhesive Textile and Production papers available
- Turnkey solution, fully supported by Epson — includes a 1-year limited onsite warranty; extended service plans available
- Reduced cost of ownership — 1.1-liter, high-capacity ink packs contain 10 percent more ink than previous ink packs
- Designed for productivity — compact design delivers more productivity per square foot
- Exclusive Epson Rewards program available — accumulate points with every consumable purchase for trade-in options. To learn more, visit www.epson.com/surecolorrewards
- Low user maintenance — easily accessible maintenance area ensures consistent, reliable performance
Designed exclusively for use with Epson ink packs.
Epson UltraChrome DS Ink Technology
- High-Capacity refillable ink tanks hold 1.5 liters per color
- Designed to work exclusively with SureColor F-Series printers
- Four color – featuring a High-Density Black ink formulation
- Vibrant colors, intense blacks, sharp contours, and smooth gradations
- Extremely fast drying times
- New ink refill packs reduce total cost of ownership
High-Performance PrecisionCore TFP Print Head
- Efficient, precise and repeatable performance and excellent image quality
- Low vibration meniscus control for highly accurate dot shape and placement
- One-inch wide print head with 720 nozzles per color
- Ink repelling coating technology for reduced print head maintenance
- Optimized specifically for UltraChrome DS dye-sublimation inks improving the print head life
Standard delivery included. Lift gate and custom handling fees may apply.