LexJet Corporation. ("LexJet") maintains this site (the "Site") for your convenience, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without LexJet's written permission.
All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. All prices are subject to change without notice or obligation. Prices do not include shipping and handling and applicable sales tax. Shipping and handling charges may vary. All prices in U.S. dollars. Some products and services many not be available for all international locations.
Many LexJet products are custom engineered to LexJet specifications.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement is null and void.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of LexJet. LexJet neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with LexJet.
2. While LexJet makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, LexJet makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. LexJet assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
3. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither LexJet nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. LexJet also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary.
Anything you transmit or post may be used by LexJet or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
Furthermore, LexJet is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, LexJet. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
LexJet has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any offsite pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. Although LexJet may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, LexJet is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. LexJet will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing LexJet to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. LexJet may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Linking to LexJet's Web Pages
LexJet encourages links to our pages, and many people have asked for a logo to use as a link anchor. All we ask is that you agree to follow a few simple rules when using our logo. If you have any questions, or have a proposed use that is not in strict conformance with these policies, please contact our WebMaster who will forward the message to the appropriate person.
1. The below LexJet linking logos (the "Logo") may only be used as a link to LexJet's homepage (www.LexJet.com) and for no other purpose. It may not link to other pages on your Web site, or to a third-party Web site. You may not give the Logo to anyone else.
2. You agree and acknowledge that this is not a "trademark license" by which you are in any way using the Logo to indicate origin of any product or service you offer.
3. You agree not to alter the Logo in any manner, including proportions, colors, elements, etc., or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional appearance.
4. You agree not to use the Logo on any site that disparages LexJet or its products or services, infringes on LexJet intellectual property or other rights, or violates any state, federal or international law. Your use of the Logo must be truthful and not misleading. You agree not to use the Logo to imply any relationship with, or endorsement or sponsorship by LexJet that is not true.
5. You agree not to display the Logo in a manner which displays it in a negative light, disparages it, or uses it in connection with immoral materials or any other way that detracts from the good taste and family values represented by LexJet.
6. You agree not to use the Logo as a predominant feature on your Web site. This means (at a minimum) that it must appear smaller than your Web page title and your company logo, it may not be displayed larger or more prominently than other company logos on your page, and it should not appear at the top of the page, but rather at the bottom, along the sides, or in some location less prominent than the top.
7. You agree to display the Logo by itself. You agree not to use the Logo as a feature or design element of any other logo or any other name or trademark. However, subject to these conditions of use, other company logos may appear on the same Web page.
8. Unless required to use more specific trademark attribution language by any license or agreement you may have from LexJet, you agree to use the following language on the page where the Logo appears or where there are other legal notices:
"LexJet, the LexJet stylized logo and the LexJet web-link logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the LexJet Corporation."
9. LexJet reserves the right to approve or disapprove the use of the Logo on your Web page (size, surrounding text, etc.) to ensure that it complies with these policies.
10. This Agreement applies only to Web pages, and not to other uses, such as documentation, product packaging, or other advertising or marketing materials.
11. You agree and acknowledge LexJet's rights in the Logo and agree not to adopt, use, register, or attempt to register anywhere in the world any logo or trademark confusingly similar to the Logo. You agree that you will not at any time do or cause to be done, or fail to do or cause to be done, any act or thing, directly or indirectly, contesting or in any way impairing LexJet's right, title or interest in the Logo. You agree that use of the Logo shall inure to the benefit of LexJet. If you happen to obtain rights in the Logo, you agree to give such rights back to LexJet.
12. LEXJET DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW REGARDING THE LOGOS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY LEXJET FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS AND LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE LOGO.
13. LexJet reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate permission to use the Logo at any time. LexJet reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform with the terms of this Agreement, infringes any LexJet intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable law.
LexJet Edge Rewards Program Terms & Conditions
Program Eligibility & Membership
1. The LexJet Edge Rewards Program (also referred to as the “Program”) is a loyalty program offered by LexJet to our online customers. These terms and conditions form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between each customer that participates in the Program (referred to as a “Member”) and LexJet.
2. The Program allows a Member to earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying products at LexJet.com and the performance of qualifying activities, as defined below, that are redeemable towards the purchase of select products on LexJet.com.
3. The Program is available to all individuals who are United States residents, 18 years or older, and have an active LexJet.com account.
4. Earning points, redeeming rewards, and tracking your activity is done through the My Rewards Dashboard (the "Dashboard") at https://www.lexjet.com/customer/loyaltydashboard. You must be logged into your LexJet.com account to navigate these functions on the Dashboard.
6. You may participate in the Program only through a single LexJet.com account. Any points or benefits earned through the use of more than one LexJet.com account will not be redeemable, transferred to, or merged with another account.
7. Accounts with multiple users will accrue points at their account level, and any authorized user may redeem any points or benefits earned through the Program.
1. The Program enables a Member to earn points on certain purchases (a "Qualifying Purchase") or behaviors (a "Qualifying Activity") and redeem points for rewards coupons.
2. A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase of a regular or sale priced item that you make while logged into your LexJet.com account. PURCHASES OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT QUALIFYING PURCHASES: SALES TAX, STATE FEES, SHIPPING CHARGES, DELIVERY CHARGES OR OTHER EXCLUDED CHARGES SPECIFIED BY LexJet FROM TIME TO TIME.
3. A Qualifying Activity is an activity a Member can perform to earn a specified number of points. The Qualifying Activities that a Member can perform, and the corresponding points earned, are listed in the Earn tab on the Dashboard. The Qualifying Activities that a Member can perform include, but are not limited to, creating an account, connecting with us on social media network sites, writing a review, or satisfying other purchase criteria. In order to earn points in connection with the Qualifying Activities, you must be logged into your LexJet.com account, and in the Earn tab follow the prompts associated with the Qualifying Activity.
4. A Qualifying Purchase will earn 1 point per $1 spent, but may earn more points per $1 spent if the Qualifying Purchase is made in connection with a bonus point event, and will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard when your purchase ships. If the points from a Qualifying Purchase have posted and the item purchased as part of the Qualifying Purchase is returned to us, then the points earned for the returned item will be deducted.
5. A Qualifying Activity will earn the amount of points specified for that particular activity. Points from a Qualifying Activity will post in the Activity tab on the Dashboard after the Qualifying Activity is performed and approved.
6. A Member of the Program can earn points by making a Qualifying Purchase or performing a Qualifying Activity as defined above and outlined on the Dashboard. Not all products will be available for online purchase and as such, will not be eligible for this program.
7. Once a Member has sufficient points, they may redeem the points. Points cannot be combined with cash or with another member's points. Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash at any time except where required by law. Points have no purpose or use other than in exchange for rewards offered by LexJet.com. .
8. LexJet may, at any time and without notice, change, eliminate, or terminate the Points earning and redemption procedures and offerings. LexJet, at its discretion, may not show the full list of redemption tiers on marketing materials.
9. Points, at a minimum of 100, may be applied to any purchase. Each reward point carries a discount value of $0.01. Points may not be used towards purchases of sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges or other excluded charges specified from time to time.
10. Items purchased using points are subject to the LexJet return policy.
11. Points are nontransferable.
12. LexJet reserves the right to limit the quantities of points redeemed by a single member in a given time period.
13. Points are not valid unless earned in strict compliance with the requirements established and intended by LexJet.com, and Members shall not attempt to earn points by any means (including without limitation, by using any script, bot, data mine or other automated means) that only simulates applicable requirements, or by any fraudulent activity. Any fraudulent or unauthorized use of the Program is strictly prohibited and may result in termination or disqualification from the Program and a forfeiture of all points and benefits earned.
14. In the case of a dispute regarding the administration of the Program, or the points, or other benefits available to a Member, LexJet’s decision will be final. A Member's exclusive remedy in the event of any questions related to the points, rewards coupons or other benefit earned by or available to a Member, shall be the issuance of the points, rewards coupons or other benefits, if available, or such other comparable benefit as determined by LexJet.
Write A Review
1. To earn points by writing a review, the review submitted must include a star rating and a written review, and you must take the following steps:
o Log into your LexJet.com account. Go to the product page of the product you want to review, click on "Write A Review" and follow the prompts.
Points earned will expire one (1) year from the time they were earned.
By participating in the Program, you will periodically receive emails from us related to your membership in the Program, such as emails informing you that you have enough points to redeem a rewards coupon.
The Program and its benefits are offered at the discretion of LexJet and LexJet may, in its discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate the Program or any aspects or features of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the ability to use points and/or rewards coupons already earned.
If, in sole discretion, LexJet suspects fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the applicable rules involving the Program, LexJet has the right to take the appropriate administrative action, including the cancellation of earned points and termination of Program participation.
If a dispute ever arises between a Member and LexJet relating in any way to the Agreement or the LexJet Edge Rewards Program, including claims based on state or federal statutes, Member should first contact LexJet. If the matter cannot be resolved informally, Member agrees that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise shall be resolved exclusively through arbitration. To the extent permitted by applicable law, any claims arising in connection with the use of the Program or the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action.
As a condition of Member’s participation in the Program, Member agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless LexJet, including its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, licensors, suppliers, information providers and agents, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, fees, fines and costs, including without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or relating to Member’s use of the services or violations of the Agreement.
The sale or barter of any points offered through the Program, other than by LexJet, is expressly prohibited.
Earned points are not transferable and do not constitute property of the member.
Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Terms and the points in their account. LexJet is not responsible for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the member, any human error, any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.