The Colorado 1650 printer offers a truly impressive application range thanks to two new innovative technologies: the more flexible and stretchable formulation of the Canon UVgel 460 inks and the ingenious FLXfinish technology. The new inks provide excellent image stability, even when folded, bent, or wrapped. And with the FLXfinish technology, you can print your applications with either a beautiful glossy finish or a luxurious matte finish, independent of media type, expanding the range of your expression. Think of designer wallpaper, stunning decals, luxurious soft signage, and frontlits and backlits with the deepest black that make people stop and take notice.
• Excellent color gamut, color depth, and lightfastness.
• Low-odor prints, important for indoor usage.
• No drying time, so no waiting before finishing.
• High printing speeds of up to 1,709 ft.2/hr.
• Low temperature, low energy.
• UV LED curing, enabling usage of heat-sensitive media.
• Robust prints on a wide range of media.