Add the unique, proven advantages of UVgel technology to your roll-to-roll offering with the modular Colorado 1630 printer. Built with the same integrity and robustness of the Colorado 1650 printer, the more accessibly priced Colorado 1630 printer gives you the same UVgel 460 inks, the same industry certifications, and the same built-in automation.
• Unique UVgel technology combines excellent quality, high productivity, and extensive versatility with low TCO in one single printer.
• Outstanding productivity with fast output speed and no dry time that takes you straight to finishing.
• Consistent, accurate, and repeatable high-quality color; sharp dots; wide color gamut; strong saturation for dark colors; and remarkable, life-like flesh tones.
• Excellent flexibility to handle multiple jobs and a wide range of media on one device, including thin and heatsensitive materials up to 64 inches wide. Perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor applications.
• Easy to operate with support for the unattended and automatic delivery of finished output.
• Help save on running costs thanks to reduced ink and energy requirements, plus inbuilt printhead reliability and low maintenance which can help with uptime.*
• One printer, two models – Standard and Deluxe.
• Options featured in the Deluxe model can be enabled remotely and on demand, without the need for a service visit.
|Product Type||Inkjet Printers|
|Ink Type||UV Curable|
|Printer W x D x H||119 x 43 x 52”|
|Ink types||Canon UVgel 460 ink|
|Printheads||UVgel 425 printheads- High frequency drop-on-demand piezoelectric printhead|
|Roll width||Up to 64”|
|Print margin||0.21” ***|
|Roll weight||Up to 110 lbs|
|Roll diameter||Up to 8.7”|
|Media thickness||Up to 0.03” (31.5 mil)|
|Media input||Print side out- Automatic and manual feed- Print side in -Double-sided printing|